To be discussed
Curse’s MCN team is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to provide assistance to our YouTube partners. In this remote position, success will require excellent time-management and self-discipline to ensure all duties are consistently fulfilled. The ideal candidate needs an in-depth knowledge of YouTube, a genuine desire to helps others, and strong ties to the gaming community.
Curse offers flexible PTO, diverse health coverage plans, tickets to gaming conferences, and fun company activities. Fantastic perks, to be sure — but these aren’t why you should apply at Curse. Working at Curse is being excited to get up and go to work every day. Curse is collaborating with smart, dedicated, and motivated people who love playing games and making great tools for gamers.
We’ve recently leveled up by becoming part of Twitch, the world’s leading social video platform and community for gamers. We are all really excited to see how we can bring Curse services into the Twitch network, and provide an unparalleled experience to both Curse and Twitch users.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Support Curse’s YouTube MCN partners and work to organize and grow our Partnership Program.
* Respond to and resolve Zendesk support tickets submitted by Curseâ€™s YouTube Partners
* Regularly assist partners through the partnership application process
* Review and process the daily inflow of applications from potential new partnersÂ
* Work with the MCN teamâ€™s developers and project manager to submit bug reports, suggest program improvements, and brainstorm new features
* 1-2 years of experience working for a YouTube Network/MCN
* Excellent and up-to-date working knowledge of YouTube a must
* Very strong written communication skills
* Able to flourish in a cohesive team environment
* Familiarity with YouTube analytics
* An intense passion for video games
* Preferred Qualifications
Prior ownership of a YouTube channel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Click Here to Apply