Human Services, Social Work, Youth & Children
To be discussed.
Provide 24/7 “eyes on” client supervision, which includes ensuring compliance with a daily schedule and maintaining program structure. Implement group and individual treatment plans utilizing the Missouri approach.
Develops and models effective relationships and behaviors with youth, co-workers and treatment team.
Ensures that residents are provided with quality care in matters of health, safety, clothing, hygiene and meals and provides immediate therapeutic crisis intervention.
Demonstrates a commitment to the mission of the program by supporting a safe, orderly, caring and therapeutic environment.
Accompanies youth to school, appointments and all group activities.
Appropriately confronts negative behaviors whenever it occurs.
All other duties as assigned.
* Minimum possession of a High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
* Previous experience in group work, which involved direct care and interaction with children.
* This position requires successful completion of Safety Crisis Management (SCM) training, which includes a written test and demonstration of the competency to perform physical restraints, as specified by the program and regulatory body. Additionally, staff must successfully complete all required SCM refreshers in order to maintain continued employment.
* Ability to work varying hours as required.
* A valid driver’s license from NY, NJ or CT required.
* Must be able to provide excellent referencesClick Here to Apply