We’re a media company that has run a number of publishing brands over the last 5 years within various markets and niches. Our brands have been featured in leading publications including The New York Post, International Business Times, Scientific American, The Daily Mail, The Sun, IMDB and many more prestigious publications.
We’re now looking for passionate outdoors enthusiasts with personality and charisma who can help us grow our newest flagship publishing brand, a premium online experience and resource for all things nature & outdoors.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most – the great outdoors – so you can expand your knowledge and enjoy nature’s wonder even while you’re working. Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics connected to spending time in nature and activities you can enjoy outside, such as kayaking, backpacking, camping, fishing, rock climbing, scuba diving, wild herb/mushroom hunting and more, as well as the wider outdoors genre in general.
Though this is a brand new brand, we have big plans for it and have already begun a huge investment project to grow the site through content marketing and digital PR, cutting edge interactive assets, video content and more. And, of course, written guides, blog posts and informative blog posts, which is where you come in!
For this, we need true nature enthusiasts – no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for the great outdoors’ wonder, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be working closely with our founder and join a wider team driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline. For the right writers this will turn into a long-term opportunity with stable work for years to come, we already have 172+ articles ready to assign.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must be able to provide outdoors/nature activities related writing samples
- Consistent workload every week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- We’re a fully digital and remote team, you can work from anywhere and in any timezone as you prefer
- You will be paid per written word on a bi-weekly or monthly basis as you prefer
- You are a good planner and always meet deadlines
- You are willing to make changes based on editorial feedback (we usually find very little change is needed though, due to the detail in our briefs and writing instructions)
- You agree that we’ll own exclusive rights to any content produced as part of our collaboration, and that it must not be reused, shared, or published in any other way
Company – Innovatic Media