SEO & SEM, Marketing, Online Marketing, Medical & Health, Writing, Online Content
Our writers are at the heart of our key value proposition: excellent content that produces results for our clients. We are currently seeking to expand our team of part-time, freelance digital content writers.
These positions are 100% telework.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience creating content specifically written for online use (websites, blogs, case studies and eBooks). You need to be fluent in digital content best practices, and you must write with energy and flair.
- Have a strong portfolio of digital healthcare marketing content. Our specialty is healthcare, but additional experience in other complex industries is a bonus (insurance, financial services, etc.).
- Write in plain language. The hallmark of our writers is the ability to take a complex topic and make it understandable and compelling. Must have ability to translate medical speak (including conditions & procedures) into plain, compassionate language suitable for a patient audience.
- Be practiced and comfortable with stakeholder interviews. One of our writers’ first and most important tasks is mining the knowledge of subject matter experts for those creative, juicy details that make our content so effective.
- Know how to apply SEO tools and best practices to your content. Our clients trust us to optimize their content for findability and overall performance.
- Be able to find your way with a site map. You need not be an information architect, but you must be able to create an easily navigable structure based on strategic inputs.
- Use style guides. Our writers have to work within the confines of style guides for consistent and coherent content.
- (For extra credit) Have video script writing experience: This would increase your relevance across the breadth of our projects!
- Be a US citizen and resident.
- Be a full-time freelancer. The ideal candidate will not be employed full-time. Must be available during standard business hours, as needed.
We establish long-term relationships with our freelancers where we invest in each other. Working for Aha isn’t your standard freelance gig it’s so much more than that!
Company – Aha Media Group
Website – https://ahamediagroup.com/