Full Job Description
Recruitment/Posting TitleOnline Workshop Specialist
DepartmentGSAPP – ANSWER
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Online Workshop Consultant for Answer, a center part of the Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology.
- Monitors work of Answer’s online certificate enrollees on a frequent, ideally daily, basis.
- Provides timely feedback on student progress.
- Coordinates with Answer for the purposes of weekly student enrollment and removals from the workshop with information. regarding the pre- and post-assessment grades for each participant.
- Consults with Answer to address student needs and improve online workshop experience.
Position StatusPart Time
Hours Per Week19.5
Daily Work ShiftDay
Terms of AppointmentTemporary Staff Appointment – Hourly
Minimum Education and Experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Social Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Requires up to two years relevant experience.
- Masters in Education.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Posting Open Date02/01/2021
Posting Close Date02/08/2021
Open Until FilledNo
Special Instructions to Applicants
Regional CampusRutgers University-New Brunswick
Home Location CampusRutgers University – New Brunswick
This position will currently be remote. As the University begins to operate under normal circumstances, this position will be expected to report into the office.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Company – Rutgers University
Website: https://www.rutgers.edu/Click Here to Apply