Online Teaching, Social Media, Marketing, Online Marketing, Online Content
We’re looking for a video product educator extraordinaire. An all-around WordPress video rock-star, you eat, breath, sleep, and live everything WordPress and video. ?
You’re passionate about creating highly engaging videos that talk directly to your audience. Explaining concepts and teaching new skills, and concepts to your viewers.
Who we are
Brainstorm Force is a team of passionate, creative individuals. From support, developers, marketers, content specialists, quality assurance, and more!
Initially starting as a web design agency, we realized that there had to be a better wait to build clients’ websites faster.
So we pivoted to product and haven’t looked back, our theme Astra is one of the most popular themes for WordPress, powering over 900,000+ websites and gaining a new install almost every minute.
Your videos will form the basis of our YouTube channel, empowering our users to build the best websites they can and covering our products and digital marketing topics.
What are we looking for?
First and foremost you’re a WordPress expert. You know WordPress intimately, from an end users standpoint and a technical standpoint.
Perhaps you’ve even built plugins, and themes.
You should have significant experience with plugins and themes, including WooCommerce, Elementor, Gutenberg, Yoast SEO and of course Astra, just to name a few.
Secondly you love teaching. This is an education position, you should be able to present topics with knowledge and passion to your audience
You’re a digital marketing behemoth. You’ve been around digital marketing what feels like all your life. You’re passionate about it inside and outside of work. You absorb podcasts, blog posts and courses like a sponge and are always looking at learning, thriving and growing your knowledge. ?
You don’t need a degree in digital marketing, but you do need to be intimately familiar with every aspect of digital marketing and genuinely have a growth mindset. ?
This isn’t an entry-level position, you’ll be working closely with our head of content and education, and our co-founders. Together we’ll help you learn, grow, and provide you the opportunities to be the core of our Video marketing efforts.
Who are you, and what do you bring?
- Passionate about creating videos
- Know YouTube inside and out.
- Understand how SEO works on Youtube.
- Native English speaker/accent.
- Understands WordPress deeply. Perhaps you’ve built a few sites, or have run your own blog for a while. The important thing is that you are familiar with all aspects of how WordPress works.
- Teaching Skills. You’ve taught before, maybe you’ve already rub an educational video course. We need someone that can explain technical concepts in easy to understand English for the beginner user.
- Edit like a pro. You are a video editing professional, you know how to edit videos and make them perfect. From picking the ideal frame to fixing issues in post-production.
- Love the camera. You’ll be in front of the camera a lot, so you mustn’t be camera shy!
- Research, research, research. You can research new ideas independently and pitch them perfectly.
- Understands marketing. Product updates, announcements, feature videos, and everything in between.
Company – Astra WordPress Theme
Website – https://wpastra.com/