Client Services, Marketing, Online Marketing, Web Design
We serve successful, growing marketing agencies and they rely on us to augment their teams with expertise in many key areas. Inbound Back Office is trusted by hundreds of agencies throughout the world and has a reputation for great customer service and a “yes” mindset.
Inbound Back Office team members are 100% remote. You can work from home or wherever you want and on your own schedule. It’s the perfect job for anyone wanting part-time, flexible remote work.
The details of working at Inbound Back Office:
- A fun group of 60+ other team members
- W-2 employment through payroll with direct deposit
- Health insurance for those who work 30+ hours per week
- Room for advancement into management as we grow
- Paid professional development
- A “learn from our failures” environment where you are supported and mentored
At Inbound Back Office, we are an inclusive team and we stand firmly against discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or religion.
Inbound Back Office is seeking a part-time Website Tech Assistant to help us support Inbound Marketing Agencies by who have websites on various platforms including WordPress, HubSpot, Wix, Squarespace, Zephyr, and Wild Apricot by:
- Updating website content
- Posting events and news items to websites
- Customizing themes
- Updating plugins or CMS software
- Posting images or video
- Troubleshooting technical problems
**This is NOT a development position.** Rather, you will be maintaining and updating websites. We are looking for someone who can easily and flexibly jump between different platforms.
Must have previous technical experience and be able to provide references.
Previous experience in Inbound Marketing is preferred but not required.
- Must have top-notch communication skills.
- Must have previous experience working with and updating websites.
- Must have previous WordPress experience.
- Must have HTML experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work with minimal mistakes.
- Ability to work professionally with clients.
- Ability to stay in communication with the team and clients.
- Ability to work from home during normal business hours with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be resourceful. Must be able to look for answers to questions/problems on your own and solve problems.
Company – Inbound Back Office
Website – https://www.inboundbackoffice.com/