Webinar Scheduling Specialist
Pay: $12 an hour
Full Job Description
This is a work at home position
Join a growing and fast-paced company. In this work from home position, you are responsible for scheduling appointments to help secure new customers across several states. This involves taking company provided leads and sending compelling emails, making calls, and scheduling webinars.
This position is part time (20 hours per week) Monday through Friday with 4 hour shifts between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm. Compensation is $12/hour.
This opportunity is with WeCare ConnectTM, a subsidiary of Wellspring Lutheran Services. We provide solutions to keep senior care providers connected to their customers and employees. Visit our website at www.wecareconnect.org to learn more about us.
- Utilize professional and persuasive written and phone based communication to help WeCare Connect expand its client base
- Research and identify potential target clients
- Make high volume calls and contact prospective clients to secure informational webinars
- Coordinate and schedule client webinars
- Display professional telephone etiquette and communication skills under all conditions and circumstances
- Keep a professional work environment for meeting standards of professionalism free of distraction and noise
- Document all required sales and lead activities in software
Qualifications:High comfort level with general PC, Internet operation, email and chat technologiesWorking knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Requirements:Broadband Internet ServiceLaptop/PC capable of running current Google Chrome browser
**Wellspring Lutheran Services, Part-Time, Flexible, Second job, Remote, Inside Sales, Work from home, Michigan**
Company – Wellspring Lutheran Services
Website: https://wellspringlutheran.com/Click Here to Apply