Researcher, Blog writing, Forums, Website publishing, Media
To be discussed.
As a Web Content Judge your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States.The work of a Web Content Judge involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
– Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
– Must be working and living in the United States for a period of 5 years
– Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
– A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
– Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
– Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
– Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
– Preferred level of education/certification-Bachelor Degree (or equivalent)
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply