Computer & IT, Web Design, Internet & Ecommerce, SEO & SEM, Online Content
We are growing! We have immediate openings for three temporary Web Content Migration Specialists to join a dedicated project team charged with completing an enterprise Website migration project.
The position is 100% remote and the duration of the project is up to 15 months in length.
At BarkleyREI, we understand that effective and memorable digital experiences occur at the intersection of User Experience, Visual Design and Content Strategy. If you are passionate about the creation of purposeful digital experiences, then you’re in the right place.
- Work alongside UX Designers, Content Strategists and Copywriters in addition to Client Service and Project Management teams to create purposeful digital experiences for our clients.
- Create various formal or informal artifacts including but not limited to spreadsheets, text documents, content outlines/matrices, taxonomies/labeling, and content mapping documentation.
- Assess existing web content in accordance with user experience recommendations, current web technologies and accessibility standards.
- Create and maintain Gather Content templates throughout the life cycle of every project, ensuring content types are mapped correctly to page templates in the Content Management System, while accounting for Heading Structures, Meta Descriptions, Meta Data, Alt Tags, SEO Keywords, Character Counts and more.
- Collaborate closely with clients to collect and organize various content types in preparation for migration.
- Oversee and execute the migration of content using a combination of third party tools and various document types/formats.
- Enter and format content as necessary within various content management systems.
- Work autonomously, and as part of a team.Demonstrate an aptitude for time management, organization, and communication.
- Minimum of three years experience in a Web content management related role.
- Expert-level knowledge of OU Campus CMS or other content management systems, and the associated technical constraints specific to end users.
- Solid understanding of analytics, keywords, metadata, SEO and accessibility standards.
- Ability to think outside the box and provide innovative alternatives to traditional solutions or processes as necessary.
- Excellent organizational, writing, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
Company – Barkley