Online Content, Internet & Ecommerce, Social Media
By reviewing the content of internet search results you will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world and in doing so you will make a really valuable contribution to the relevance of internet search results in the United States. In this job you will have the flexibility to choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- You must be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
Fluency in English
- Work from home office environment
- PC with Windows 10. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
Website – https://www.lionbridge.com/