At Nextiva, we don’t study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; instead, we look to be the leader in defining the trends, during these unprecedented times.
We strive to be the best of the best across multiple technology channels – UCaaS and SaaS to name a few. We are determined to help write the future for businesses around the globe by creating innovative products and an agnostic platform that delivers first-class communications tools in the hands of every business. We are a global team of the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications.
We are actively looking for amazing people, like you, to join our team!
Nextiva is seeking to add voice over talent to join our Professional Recording Team. Do you have commercial or IVR/Telephone voice over talent experience? Do you know how to break down script copy, perform and record a professional voice over in a studio environment? Can you edit audio to perfection in Adobe Audition software for final delivery to a client? If you have these skills, then please apply with an example demo recording of your voice over work in .mp3 format to be considered for the position.
- Manage recording tasks in CRM while leveraging Email templates, Office 365 email, IM/Jabber, Adobe Audition, and Goldwave
- Perform voiceover script breakdown for each case
- Perform multiple voiceover takes for each case
- Edit audio and create background music if needed by procuring file
- Deliver Pro Recording projects daily and entered into CRM
- Attend Team Meetings as Needed
- Professional voice over performance experience
- Excellent communication skills including vocabulary and diction
- Great time management skills
- Clear speaking voice
- First-rate studio microphone technique
- Audio editing experience with DAW software
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Audition software
- Working experience with all audio file formats (.wav,mp3, and more)
- PC computer experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Office 365, IM/Chat software
- Proficient in Project management & scheduling software
- Ability to learn new software programs as needed
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Tech Savvy
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Nimble Learning
So, why Nextiva?
Our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. Really, they do. We simplify the way businesses communicate, creating innovative and affordable solutions for businesses of all sizes. We acquired our first customer in 2008 and today thousands use our tools and platform. Talented team members around the globe embrace Amazing Service – this culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and one another. We are passionate about Nextiva’s unique culture and are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.
Company – Nextiva
Website – https://www.nextiva.com/