Duarte is a communication company and experts in using the spoken word to move people in moments that matter, from the epic to the everyday. Based on over 30 years of up-leveling communication for the world’s most successful brands, our framework helps people articulate their ideas effectively using persuasive content, purposeful visuals, and polished delivery to drive your broader strategic goals. We’ve codified the knowledge we gain from the highest performing brands and executives in the world and transform the insights into a practical, research-backed methodology that can help anyone communicate their best.
Working for us:
At Duarte, we value teamwork, respect, creativity, learning, laughing, and long-lasting relationships. People who come to Duarte find more than a job. They find a home, a career, a calling. At our core, we are visual thinkers and storytellers. We are changing the way the world thinks about communication and the momentum is growing.
The Virtual Producer role is On Call, typically working part time hours (less than 28 hours per week), however this can change dependent on the workshop schedule.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support facilitator in the running of virtual workshops
- Validate meeting attendees against roster and communicate to Logistics Coordinator
- Communicate and monitor attendee questions through the chat box
- Launch virtual polls and other activities
- Organize virtual rooms for breakout sessions
- Support facilitator(s) by clearing annotations and non-verbal feedback
- Maintain Duarte and client intellectual property (IP) integrity and confidentiality.
- Troubleshoot learner issues in Thought Industries (Learning Management System).
- Other duties as assigned
- Note: Workshops are typically spread over two days (about 4 – 4.5 hours/day) or all one day (up to 9 hours including breaks)
- Demonstrated ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds. Thorough customer service and consultative skills to identify and implement required technology solutions
- Thorough understanding of Zoom video conferencing platform and equipment, and ability to use this information to troubleshoot challenges/problems
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
- Knowledge of computer, media, and networking technology
- Skills to determine priorities based on knowledge of work area. Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Able to learn effectively and meet time management standards
Company – Duarte
Website – https://www.duarte.com/