Virtual Workshop Coach, Health & Wellness
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset, sleep better, and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
A WW Virtual Workshop Coach channels a passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring others at every step of their wellness and weight loss journeys.
A WW Virtual Workshop Coach aids new member recruitment and current member retention efforts, delivering Coaching and Community to members through live workshop experiences and digital community group facilitation and content creation.
Our Coaches help members develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while still enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better, and shifting their mindset. In this position, the WW Virtual Workshop Coach is responsible for coaching members in group virtual formats toward reaching their wellness goals using the WW program and behavior change techniques. Coaches will form strong online communities via a live virtual experience and digital community, and will develop and share wellness content across social platforms.
Recruitment, Retention, and WW Business:
- Facilitates live virtual workshop experiences for members.
- Develops an inclusive, engaging, and action oriented digital community to encourage retention.
- Exemplifies ownership mindset, leveraging personal connections, social media and other mediums to engage with the WW community and support member recruitment and retention.
- Lives the WW lifestyle and is authentically committed to health and wellness.
Content Creation and Delivery
- Deepens members’ understanding of behavior change techniques through authentic, personalized coaching and content creation.
- Shares content via live workshop experience, digital community platform posts and videos, and other channels.
- Creates meaningful content to share with members designed to teach members new skills aligned with the WW program.
- Creates weekly content designed to share aspects of WW lifestyle and to attract potential new members across social media channels. Facilitate ongoing discussions
- Uses data and learnings from live workshop experience and digital community interactions with members to facilitate group discussion.
- Creates a supportive community by facilitating member-to-member interactions and discussions.
Behavior Change Coaching
- Inspires members in Virtual Workshops and in the Digital Community to build healthy habits using behavior change coaching principles.
- Creates a supportive, engaging, and action oriented virtual community using WW’s digital community platform and live virtual experiences.
- Effectively applies behavior change principles in group settings and in one-on-one interactions.
- Responds to members posts with purpose, encouraging members to reflect, learn, problem solve and create action plans.
- Uses WW’s reporting & insights to identify and respond to members’ needs during live experiences and in the digital community.
- Engages with members empathically, demonstrating positive regard, respect and understanding for where they are on their journey.
- Guides members to develop awareness of their eating, activity, sleep and mindset patterns. Helps members identify small behavioral shifts to move them closer to their goals.
- Guides members to learn about and practice scientifically proven behavior change strategies and to leverage their internal resources and external support to reach their wellness goals.
Delivers Personalized Experience
- Prepares for each live workshop experience by reviewing reporting, data, and insights.
- Delivers weekly behavior change curriculum and original content in a manner that is relevant to the member and/or group via the live workshop experience and digital community platform.
- Provides support to other Coaches during live virtual experiences.
- Performs administrative, operational tasks and training as required.
Goals / Deliverables:
- Member Engagement
- Member Retention
- New Member Recruitment
- Passion for wellness and healthy lifestyle, and supporting others to achieve wellness and weight loss goals, leads by example
- Passion for WW brand and either currently lives the program or is ready to
- Facilitation experience preferred
- Coaching experience
- Social media and tech savvy
- Places high value on encouraging sustainable, science-backed approaches to wellness. Can separate facts from fads.
- Comfortable communicating and sharing personal wellness journey through digital medium to show members and potential members how you “live the brand” and to reinforce behavior change principles.
- Excellent reading comprehension and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Computer skills (G Suite, web-based applications)
- Experience in customer/member service
- Experience and/or Education in health, wellness, fitness related industry preferred
- Health and wellness coaching experience a plus
- Available to work a flexible part-time weekly schedule
- Must own/have access to a desktop or laptop for coaching platform
- Must own smartphone utilized for video recording, posting group content and responding to posts
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Company – WW International (formerly Weight Watchers)