Customer Service, Virtual Assistant
Wedfuly creates elaborate, engaging, seamless, virtual weddings. We exist to provide you the ability to share your union, arguably one of the most important days in your life, virtually.
There will always be people on your guest list who would experience challenges whether health, distance or monetary in attending your special day. At Wedfuly, we leverage the newest and best technology to ensure we can remove the barrier of attendance for your guests. Now, everyone can join in near or far.
As a Wedfuly Virtual Wedding Coordinator, you are responsible for upholding the Wedfuly brand and mission and providing a delightful client experience. Wedfuly’s services are inclusive of all. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Your daily interactions are with both potential clients and paid clients all wanting more information about how a Wedfuly virtual wedding works. You act as the main point of contact for all your assigned paid clients and walk them through our checklists and action items for both Wedfuly and client in the months/weeks/days leading up to their wedding. The Wedfuly process is a collaboration between the client and Virtual wedding coordinator, ensuring that the wedding is a reflection of their wants and needs and reflection of their personality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate, communicate, communicate – Proactively and in a timely fashion communicate with your customers and respond to their inquiries
- Set expectations with the client on deadlines, deliverables and clearly describe what our service does/does not offer
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of client weddings, some with short lead times
- Start, monitor, and coordinate all logistics for virtual events
- Able to work independently and delegate tasks to team members
- Serve as the Audio/Visual expert to ensure good high-quality AV for live events and recordings
- Proactively handle any arising problems and troubleshoot any client related issues
- Offer suggestions – Provide both positive and constructive feedback to the Wedfuly team so we can continually improve the client experience
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements and characteristics:
- Ability to work weekends and holidays for client events
- 1-2 years proven event planning experience
- Access to a reliable laptop, an external computer monitor and strong internet connection
- Strong computer skills and a high level of comfort in web-based applications such as Zoom, Airtable, and Intercom
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to pivot on a moments notice
- Ability to execute and think clearly in high stress situations
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- You are outgoing and personable and able to communicate with a variety of clients
- You are hardworking and energetic and always have a can do attitude
- You can take initiative, drive change, and take ownership of your work
Company – Wedfuly
Website – https://wedfuly.com/