ATTENTION – Are you a current Aims Employee or Student? If so, we need you to apply through your Workday account.
Please close this window and log into your Workday account. Apply by using the “Career” application on your home page. If you’re a student please use “Find Student Jobs” under the “Career” application to apply.
Instructions for Applicants:
Your on-line application is how you can be considered for employment at Aims Community College. Your thorough completion of the questions included in the application and your work experience with emphasis on how you meet the qualifications, duties, and responsibilities of the job description will assist the hiring manager and/or search committee as they determine who best to move forward in the hiring process.
- Clearly document job duties performed that relate to responsibilities, qualifications, and essential job duties in the “Work Experience” section on the application. We evaluate your experience based on this information.
- Clearly outline dates of employment and hours worked per week or credit hours worked per term for each employment experience listed in the Work Experience section of the Application.
Be sure to upload all the required documents listed at the bottom of the Job Description. This can be uploaded as part of your application materials in the “My Experience” section labeled Resume . If there are missing documents, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered, and that would be unfortunate.
Applicants for faculty positions must submit a copy of academic transcripts from an accredited institution. If hired, official transcripts will be requested. Applicants who have earned degrees from outside of the United States must provide a credential evaluation of said transcript(s) as part of their application materials. National Association of Credential Evaluation Services ( www.naces.org ) or Association of International Credential Evaluators ( www.aice-eval.org ) lists members who may be contacted for assistance in evaluating foreign credentials.
One more thing you should know:
All positions at Aims Community College require that candidates submit to a criminal background check prior to hire. Keep in mind, a conviction does not automatically preclude candidates from being hired. The nature of a conviction will be considered relative to the duties of the position.
Depending on the position you applied to (full-time or part-time), compensation listed below is as follows:
- Full-Time compensation is based on qualifications, experience and internal equity in addition to a generous benefits package . Listed is the minimum starting annual salar y which, for a non-exempt position, would be paid on an hourly basis.
- Part-Time Hourly compensation has a set rate of pay.
- Part-Time Facult y (Faculty Load and Compensation) in accordance with Aims Community College pay schedule.
Minimum payment amount:
Pay rate type:
Aims Community College at a Glance:
Aims Community College, locally governed, locally funded, is a debt-free and progressive community college with centralized administrative services located on the Greeley Campus, which supports three additional locations. Situated on the front range of the Colorado Rockies, and enjoying 300+ days of sunshine a year, Aims Community College is student success oriented and prepares students for success in more than 200 degree and certificate programs. You are not just a number here at Aims Community College, our wonderful Staff, Faculty, and Administration work as a team to ensure excellent service and offer the most affordable tuition in the front range.
Purpose: Build a Stronger Community
Vision: First Choice – The Recognized Leader in Learning and Student Success
Mission: Provide knowledge and skills to advance quality of life, economic vitality, and overall success of the diverse communities we serve.
2018-2023 Strategic Directions:
Empower Students to Succeed
Enhance Operational Performance
Enrich Northern Colorado Economic Development
This position serves to support the success of students enrolled in
Virtual Connect courses over a 9 week period during the
academic terms. Primary job duties include facilitated discussion
and high impact activities around the topics of: on and off campus
resources, personal management strategies (time-management &
coping), academic proficiency strategies (learning strategies,
application of technology), motivation/resilience, and getting
involved in your campus community. Success Coaches will be
expected to develop positive rapport with each student both in
and outside of class.
1. Provide small/large group (outside of shell) opportunities focused
on academic success, social integration, and study skills.
2. Provide bi-weekly check-ins and directed activities to support
3. Use appropriate online technologies (Desire2Learn) to promote
student learning and assist when needed.
4. Interact with students outside of class meeting times
through ZOOM, phone, and email for mentorship and on/off campus
5. Participate in all program training activities and professional
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field: education, English, reading,
psychology, sociology, human services, or communication studies,
plus one year of experience with a combination of: classrooms or
academic workshop teaching/facilitation experience in a
secondary or higher education setting.
1. Demonstrates passion for student success and the community
2. Engages in and enjoys contact with students.
3. Knowledgeable of academic resources (i.e. tutoring) as well as
student support services (i.e. advising, personal counseling, TRIO,
Cover Letter – addressing the Duties, Roles, and Responsibilities listed in
Profile above (no more than two pages)
Diversity Statement – your personal viewpoint on diversity and inclusion
Transcripts – Official transcripts will be required if hired.
Please Note: All required documents can be uploaded in the “my experience” section of the application under Required Documents.
Included with Aims Full-time Employment is a generous package of Benefits, most are listed below:
- Full time benefits effective on date of hire.
- 100% employer provided medical & dental coverage employees (employee only option).
- 85% employer provided medical & dental coverage for employee’s spouse and/or family.
- Voluntary vision insurance through VSP (www.vsp.com)
- Monthly annual and sick leave accrual.
- 13 paid holidays and 3 personal days each year.
- Summer schedule: 4 day work week – Fridays Off.
- Employer paid long-term disability and life insurance premiums.
- Tuition waiver & reimbursement for employees.
- Tuition reimbursement for dependents.
- PERA employer (see www.copera.org for comprehensive benefits).
- Additional supplemental benefits & retirement programs available.
Part-time employees also receive some benefits depending on the number of hours worked.
- Tuition waiver for employee on Aims courses
- Access to the PERC (Aims gym) for employee and family member
- Aims Discount program
If you need assistance with this process please contact Human Resources.
Initial screening will be conducted by a committee based on completed application materials.
Please be prepared to submit the following, if required:
• Cover Letter addressing qualifications relative to position requirements
• Diversity Statement (your personal statement on diversity)
• Teaching Philosophy (for faculty positions only)
• Transcripts (for faculty positions only) . Official transcripts will be required if hired
Faculty: Must submit academic transcripts from an accredited institution. Applicants who have degrees from outside of the United States must request a credential evaluation of their transcript. National Association of Credential Evaluation Services ( www.naces.org ) or Association of International Credential Evaluators ( www.aice-eval.org ) lists members who may be contacted for assistance in evaluating foreign credentials.
All application materials become the property of Aims Community College. All application materials must be submitted by the closing date posted. The screening committee will select finalists for interviews.
Notice: Aims Community College is an equal opportunity employer. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination based on age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, familial status, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, or veteran’s status. The goal of Aims is to enhance the diversity present in the district we serve. To comply with Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, if hired, you will be required to provide documents within 3 days of hire date to show your identity and your authorization to work. This law applies to all persons hired.
Company – Aims Community College