Virtual Speech Pathologist
Full Job Description
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Telepractice. The CCC – SLP would be able to serve students with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language,and Childhood Apraxia of Speech.
This is a work from home opportunity.
- Full or part time hours (20 – 35 hours per week)
- School experience preferred with PreK-10th grade students
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- ASAP start for rest of Spring Semester
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
License or Certification:
- ASHA Certified
- Licensed in the state of residence as a speech therapist
- Willing to get licensed in Georgia or Alabama
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity or would like to be considered for future opportunities, please apply by submitting your resume today to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review!
Company – VocoVision
Website: https://www.vocovision.com/Click Here to Apply