Phoenix Medcom is changing the way that Clinical Documentation is acquired and utilized by physicians thanks to our Virtual Scribes.
* As a Virtual Scribe, you will be the Physician’s Assistant, you will document the patient encounter directly into the EMR.
* You will enter clinical information, notes, recommended orders and CPT codes directly into the patient’s chart.
* Virtual Scribes are a critical part of patient care and you can be part of this new, improved process of documenting patient encounters while utilizing your medical transcription skills.
DO YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND IN TRANSCRIPTION IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR PHYSICIAN PRACTICE? IF SO THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU.
* Medical Transcription or Scribe: 2 years
* Two years of Medical Terminology at a high level is necessary
* Excellent computer skills, attention to detail, grammar and top-notch spelling
* Independent internet access with router close to the workstation
* Good speed test to determine internet speed (Phoenix will provide test site)
* Computer knowledge ( internet, email)
* Updated computer with the ability to handle multiple windows and web-based program