I/O Psych, virtual leadership, human resource
To be discussed.
BTS is looking for students within the I/O Psychology field who are interested in executive coaching, leadership development, and working with cutting edge technology. Virtual role players are needed to conduct role plays and provide written feedback to participants of a virtual leadership development simulation. This program runs year-round (Tuesday – Thursday), starting July 2017. Role Players will be available at specified times (e.g. 4 – 8 hours a day 3 days per week) throughout the participant’s development experience.
* Graduate level coursework in psychology/ human resource, and a general knowledge of executive coaching and leadership development
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly
* Ability to commit 10-25 hours per week. We are sensitive to working around your school schedule
* Ability to work flexible hours (early morning, daytime, evening); work hours differ depending on the location of the participants in the program
* Ability to work in a virtual environment
* Access to computer and email account (a computer with Windows 7, or higher or Mac OSX 10.6 or higher)
* Consistent access to a stable broadband internet connection (at least 3.5Mbps, determined using a site such as https://www.speedtest.net) with a wiredEthernet (i.e., internet) interface (wireless is not recommended)
* Must have a USB headset or other type of headset that plugs into the mic/speaker jack on a computer (must contain headphone and mic together such as iPhone headphones).
* Past role playing experience is NOT required
* All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply