Virtual Admin, Monitoring
12 Hour Night Shift
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for a Virtual Monitoring Attendant to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible for assisting the nursing staff in the continuous monitoring of patients requiring close observation via remote camera monitoring.
The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with the nursing staff and other patient health care personnel to maintain a safe environment and ensure optimal patient safety and comfort.
- Innovative Patient-Centric environment
- Great benefits
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
This is an onsite position located in Hartford, CT
Work Hours/Shift : 12 hour/Nights – Part-time (24)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Maintains visual observation at all times, monitoring patient behaviors and movements. Remains alert at all times while on duty and recognizes behaviors that could result in potential harm to patient. Supports the plan of care for patient requiring virtual monitoring. Verbally redirects patient over digital 2-way audio device. Immediately summons the nursing staff if the patient requires assistance. Provides for patient comfort, safety, and protects dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- Excellent Communications: Communicates with internal/external customers/colleagues in a courteous, positive, empathetic and professional manner. Provides shift-to-shift hand off to virtual monitoring attendants and nursing staff of pertinent information/ behaviors
- Maintain Patient Safety: Provides nursing staff with information in a timely fashion when patient appears to pose a threat to themselves or others. Provides for patient comfort, safety, and protects dignity, privacy and confidentiality
- Education: General knowledge normally acquired by completing a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Capable of continuous monitoring of up to 12 patients at one time.
- Ability to communicate verbally, calmly and courteously in stressful situations
- Ability to work Independently maintaining accuracy, consistency and maintaining patient confidentiality
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
- Experience: Previous experience working in a healthcare setting
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community’s overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Company – Trinity Health Of New England