Pay: $20 an hour
Virtual Meeting Receptionist – multiple part-time positions available
We are seeking candidates for the part time position of Virtual Meeting Receptionist. Primary duties include the following:
- Manage up to 3- laptops at one workstation in our studio, each laptop with a Virtual (Zoom) Meeting
- Greet the meeting presenters at the beginning of each Virtual Meeting
- Provide the presenters with a scripted tutorial of the platform
- Monitor multiple Virtual Meetings to help navigate needs for the presenters / provide basic technical assistance (experienced technical support team members available to provide more in depth support, if needs arise)
- Personable and friendly demeanor
- Ability to read and follow a script
- Basic understanding of Virtual Meeting Platforms (i.e. Zoom)
- Ability to learn basic technology
All shifts will take place at our studios in Burnsville, MN or Bloomington, MN.
Established COVID-19 Preparedness Protocol (including wearing a mask) must be followed in our workplaces.
Starting pay is $20 per hour. Bonuses are provided for late and early hours.
You must commit to the following initial training and shifts. Additional opportunities for work will be provided.
- Monday, November 30: 1:00 – 5:00pm
Initial Virtual Meeting Shifts:
- Tuesday, December 1: 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday December 2: 6:00am – 5:30pm
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Company – Metro Connections