Marketing, Online Marketing
Equivity is looking for a part-time seasoned marketing strategist to develop marketing campaign strategies for Equivity clients, work with a team of marketing assistants to initiate the campaigns outlined in the strategy, and assist in transitioning ongoing marketing support to a team of marketing assistants. The ideal candidate will know how to take a client’s goals and select which marketing initiatives will achieve those goals – email marketing, social media, PPC campaigns, website redesign, etc. If you are experienced in developing marketing campaigns, expert in all things digital marketing, dedicated to helping clients achieve their business goals, and highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Our marketing strategists are responsible for designing campaign strategies for our clients. Marketing strategists develop proposals for interested clients, conduct research regarding a client’s industry and existing marketing practices, and then propose a strategy for meeting the client’s goals along with KPIs for tracking strategy performance. The strategist then works with marketing assistants to implement these key campaigns, for example, by creating PPC campaigns, developing new email marketing templates, or establishing content calendars. Once these campaigns are in place, the strategist works with a project manager to transition responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of the campaigns to marketing assistants long-term.
More about our company:
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative, marketing, and paralegal support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide extremely attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during business hours within one hour by email, phone, and text and be available to work on projects during the business day. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $25 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for a marketing strategist who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a marketing manager or director role
- Experience developing marketing strategy, including brand strategy and the design and management of marketing campaigns
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Extensive experience interfacing with clients, vendors, and executives
- Experience with campaign budgeting
- Project management experience, including experience overseeing a marketing campaign and the project team
- Experience with pay-per-click marketing, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience managing social media accounts and organic social media campaigns in a business context
- Experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns among various platforms
- Experience creating marketing content, including blogs and email marketing content
- Business development experience involving reaching out to and interacting with existing or potential clients
- Website management, including WordPress
- Experience with SEO best practices
- Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
- Quiet location in which to take phone calls
Website – https://www.equivityva.com/