Marketing, Administrative, Online Marketing, Virtual Admin, Social Media
Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals with a broad range of digital marketing skills including experience with PPC advertising campaigns, email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, and basic WordPress website management skills. We are looking for candidates with experience spearheading day-to-day digital marketing functions as a marketing coordinator or manager, with expert proficiency in PPC campaigns, specifically Google Ads and Facebook Ads. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients in a broad range of industries reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. Marketing VAs typically assist clients on an ongoing basis by setting up, maintaining and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. Examples of typical marketing tasks may include creating and managing Google and social media PPC campaigns; creating and executing automated email marketing campaigns; adding content to WordPress-hosted websites; and managing social media accounts. As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. You also must be available to complete work during normal business hours of 9am – 6pm in your time zone. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. This role will require at least 20 hours per week of availability, with more hours during busy times. The starting pay is $20.00/hour and you would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
The following qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as marketing coordinator or higher role in a marketing department
- Experience with PPC campaigns including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Recent experience with email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, Active Campaign, HubSpot or Pardot
- Recent social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, including both organic and pay-per-click marketing
- Basic WordPress website management experience
- Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
- Quiet location in which to take phone calls
The following qualifications are not required, but would be useful:
- E-commerce experience, specifically using Shopify
- Website building experience on WordPress and other platforms such as Wix, SquareSpace, etc.
- Graphic design experience
- Experience creating marketing copy, blogging and creating content
Company – Equivity
Website – https://www.equivityva.com/