SEO & SEM, Social Media, Marketing, Online Marketing, Writing, Online Content
Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals with a broad range of digital marketing skills including creating and managing websites, email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, PPC advertising campaigns, and creating marketing content for various channels. We are looking for candidates with experience spearheading day-to-day digital marketing functions as a marketing coordinator or manager. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients in a broad range of industries reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. Marketing VAs typically assist clients on an ongoing basis by setting up, maintaining and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. Examples of typical marketing tasks may include automated email marketing campaigns; Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads PPC campaigns; creating blogs and revising website content according to SEO guidelines; and organic social media posting. As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. You also must be available to complete work during normal business hours of 9am – 6pm in your time zone. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. This role will require at least 20 hours per week of availability, with more hours during busy times. The pay rate is $20.00/hour with room to grow over time, and this is a W-2 employee position (not a 1099 contractor role), and the hours each week can vary depending upon your client assignments.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
Equivity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Equivity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Equivity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national original, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Equivity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The following qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as marketing coordinator or higher
- Experience creating marketing copy, blogging and creating content
- Website management experience, specifically on WordPress sites
- Recent experience with email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, Active Campaign, HubSpot or Pardot
- Recent social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, including both organic and pay-per-click marketing
- Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday (Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific Time Zones)
- Your own laptop and smartphone with broadband access to Internet
- Quiet location in which to take phone calls
The following qualifications are not required, but would be useful:
- E-commerce experience, specifically using Shopify
- Experience with PPC campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads
- Graphic design experience
- Website design experience
Company – Equivity
Website – https://www.equivityva.com/