Virtual Experiential Producer
Full Job Description
Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Remote, Contract/ Temp Part Time Position
Dates: Mid/Late February – May 30th
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi’s, Sonos, MoMA, Everlane, Google, and many more.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking an experienced Virtual Experiential Producer (Temporary/Part-Time) to lead the development of a best-in-class virtual summit for our client, a leading provider and authority in the event ticketing space, in the Spring of 2021. The role requires an ability to, and excitement for, diving fearlessly into uncharted territory; you’ll be producing an inaugural online event experience alongside an interdisciplinary Agency team. You will provide expertise in both technical platforms and virtual guest experience, while supporting our Creative and Strategy teams in bringing a visionary concept to life.
We’re seeking a Producer passionate about creating virtual experiences that are innovative, high fidelity, and seamless for our client and their target audience.This role reports to (and collaborates with) the Executive Producer.
- Corroborate the conceptual development of the event strategy, alongside the Strategy and Creative teams
- Utilize experience to pressure test event concepts for production viability, scope and in-budget feasibility
- Project manage digital deliverables leading to launch, including design toolkits and social promotional assets
- Support the Agency Creative team’s collaboration with Client’s design team to ensure that all digital deliverables support team’s objectives and are within their brand aesthetic
- Collaborate with Programmer to contract all Talent
- Project manage Talent’s presentations to ensure final products utilize brand approved templates
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of of the virtual event, including technology build out, in-person stage environment, pre-recorded content, and live-stream content
- Oversee technical production and technical vendors
- Run a technical rehearsal prior to event day with all vendors, talent and client
- Perform site inspections if necessary
- Oversee load-in and load-out if necessary
- Make venue recommendations for stage performances, if necessary
- Attend weekly calls with the Client and Agency teams for the duration of the project; Coordinate agendas as well as owning action items following meetings
- Supports the Executive Producer in the management of of the overall project budget
- 8+ years professional event/experiential production experience in an agency or in-house brand experience required in a Producer or Manager role or related position
- 2+ years experience producing online conferences, summits, experiences, or live stream events; a portfolio or case studies of past work required.
- Familiarity with innovative approaches, vendors, and platforms in the online/virtual event space.
- Experience with digital project management tools a must; working knowledge of Mavenlink is a bonus.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
We strive to reflect the communities we serve and model the values we hope to see out in the world. Imprint Projects is committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, and supporting an experimental and inclusive culture. We encourage applicants of all cultures, ethnicities, races, gender identities, nations of origin, ages, languages spoken, veteran’s statuses, religions, abilities, sexual orientations and beliefs. Imprint Projects will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Company – Imprint Projects
Website: https://imprintprojects.com/Click Here to Apply