Administrative, Virtual Admin, Event Planning, Marketing, Medical & Health, Nonprofit & Philanthropy
The position serves to support the Community Partnerships Department by assisting in the management of the Foundation’s virtual event efforts. Under the guidance and supervision of the Senior Manager of Virtual Connections, the position is responsible for scheduling meetings, capturing notes, developing materials, coordinating projects among multiple stakeholders, providing Foundation-wide support on the virtual events platform and supporting all virtual events. This position’s primary role will be to support all virtual events to connect people with CF and their families with one another and with education and to enable other virtual event opportunities across the Foundation. Will consider remote candidates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with scheduling virtual event planning calls, developing agendas and capturing notes.
- Coordinate virtual event technology and train others on how to use it.
- Train and assist volunteers and act as a contact for inquiries.
- Manage email marketing efforts by creating and distributing event specific promotion and preparation emails.
- Perform ongoing analysis of the virtual events program based on debrief calls and surveys and collaborate with other teams to incorporate findings.
- Coordinate volunteer facilitators prior to virtual events by organizing the solicitation, managing the inbox and inquiries, creating regular communication and developing event specific materials.
- Organize communication needs for each virtual event through collaboration with the Communications team.
- Assist with advanced video-conference technology.
- Support and coordinate virtual event activities.
- Perform administrative tasks related to day-to-day departmental operations.
- Special projects as they come up.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a health-related field. 2 years of relevant work experience and excellent communication and computer skills.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Slack collaboration platform and Emma email marketing platform preferred.
- Experience and comfort with videoconferencing platforms.
- Familiarity with cystic fibrosis, the cystic fibrosis community and/or a basic understanding of psychosocial aspects surrounding chronic medical conditions preferred.
This is a unique opportunity to direct your energy and talents towards achieving a “life enhancing” mission, while benefitting from the resources and support of a highly regarded national non-profit organization.
Company – Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – CFF