Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle.
Ginger is transforming how behavioral healthcare is delivered by making it easy for people to get the support they need, when they need it, through on-demand coaching, teletherapy, telepsychiatry, and guided self-care.
Businesses purchase Ginger for their employee’s or member’s benefit. Through Ginger’s secure mobile app, people around the world receive immediate emotional support that’s personalized to their needs, and completely confidential. Ginger’s high-quality, team-based care works — 70% of people show significant improvement after 12 weeks of using Ginger.
At Ginger, people are at the heart of what we do. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. We’re building a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. Come join us!
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
About the Role:
Come join our swift and innovative Support Team as we continue to build and grow. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about creating an unparalleled level of service for Ginger members and clinicians. Our Support Specialists facilitate an excellent experience through customer service and administrative interactions on a daily basis. In addition to our day to day tasks, the team also has the opportunity to use data from our direct support to advocate for improvements to our product.
You must be an excellent communicator, a team player, compassionate, and able to stay calm while troubleshooting in the face of a storm. A passion for detail and organization is also key, as you’ll be managing many various channels of communication with members and clinicians across our platform.
Shifts available: Wed-Sun 6:00am-10:00am PT, Mon-Fri 5:00-9:00pm PT
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly, thoughtful, professional and efficient service to Ginger members and clinicians via live chat, email and phone
- Manage administrative tasks related to member care
- Assist with payments, billing and claims information for members
- Identify, troubleshoot, escalate and monitor technical issues affecting members and clinicians
- Work collaboratively to research information and troubleshoot problems
- Identify opportunities to represent the voice of the member internally
- Occasionally able to work weekends and holidays
Experience & Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled and eloquent writing
- Excels at multitasking while maintaining a strong eye for detail and organization
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment subject to ambiguity
- Perceptive about human behavior and motivation and able to ask the “right” questions
- A true customer advocate who knows what it means to go above and beyond for the customer
- Ability to communicate well with team members to solve problems
- Organized and process driven
- Self-starter with a passion for complex problem solving
- Familiarity or experience with mental health or health care
Bonus Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years experience in customer support or other customer facing role a plus, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Experience delivering customer service via chat
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records platforms and ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, Helpscout, Desk, etc.).
Company – Ginger
Website – https://www.ginger.io/