Full Job Description
Video Specialist 2 (VS2) – Virtual, USA
Location: Virtual/Remote Position
Work Status: Part Time position up to 28 hours/week
Duration: Ongoing (Based on job performance and OpenExchange needs)
Work Hours: Work schedules are event-based and may change each week (work schedules provided 2 weeks in advance)
- This is a chance for a bright, energetic and organized self-starter to join our company in a key role as a Video Specialist (VS2). Working independently and at the direction of the Senior Video Specialists, you will provide hands on support and partnership for our virtual meetings – Worldwide.
- This role is critical in executing our vision, providing a superior experience, just in time customer support and driving meeting and conference communication excellence.
- Can you envision a job where you are the point person facilitating Zoom/WebEx conferences?
- Do you like to help people feel successful? Our panelists, moderators and attendees will rely on you to create that feeling for them.
- Can you tell when something seems off? Be a point of contact trouble shooting video and audio issues before and during our events.
- Do you see yourself using sound judgement to know when to escalate and rely on your team? All the while ensuring we remain connected to the clients and assuring them, we will quickly resolve the issues real-time.
- With your tech savvy (we will train you on our products) and your virtual presence, you will be able to promote positive client relations and seamless events.
- Coordinate and facilitate mission critical live streams and coordinate Zoom meetings for clients (sometimes simultaneously).
- Respond to incoming client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Escalate issues as needed, learning and applying solutions in future.
- Proactively engage with the team and jump in to support others as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work virtually with no interruptions during work hours and with reliable internet connection and working computer.
- Proven experience working with Zoom or online virtual conferencing platforms
- Flexibility on work schedule.
- Strong interpersonal communication, collaboration & listening skills
- Technical savvy
- Proactive with a positive attitude. Adaptability a must
- Critical thinking skills/analysis skills
- Outstanding customer support skills
- Computer with Windows 10 64-bit, Intel i3 quad core or higher, AMD Ryzen 5 or higher capability (in order to show virtual backgrounds on Zoom, for example – Macs require a quad-core in order to do that)
- High-Speed steady internet connection (50mbps or higher recommended) with video and audio capability
Education & Experience:
- Degree educated preferred
- Experience with Google Docs, Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Previous work, study or virtual meetings from home experience desired
- Work experience in a startup environment is a plus
Company – OpenExchange
Website: https://www.openexc.com/Click Here to Apply