Editing, Adobe Photoshop CC, Education, Consulting
IMPACT is a leading digital marketing agency and a certified great place to work. As one of HubSpot’s top partners, we work with clients from around the world. Everything we do is to help people and their organizations succeed, and we’re looking for people to help us double the size of our organization, help more people, and share our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability.
The Video Marketing Consultant is part of the Education pod and services our Education clients with their video marketing strategy, video production, and reviewing video content. Typically, they meet with these clients on a weekly basis and work them through a curriculum which leads to the best video marketing and sales results.
* At least 2 years’ experience in video editing and motion graphics using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop CC.
* At least 2 years’ experience using camera equipment such as DSLR, lenses and other video camcorders.
* A keen eye for composition, color, audio quality, and graphics best practices
* Experience delivering Video Production Products to clients
Video Marketing & Strategy
* A strong understanding of storytelling and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of editing.
* Experience with Video hosting platforms (YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia)
* Experience writing scripts or storyboards
* Understands how to examine and translate video analytics
* Experience using HubSpot is a plus
* Understanding of the inbound methodology, buyer’s journey, and buyer personas
* Ability to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
* Proven experience offering creative solutions to clients unique problems
* Demonstrates experiential knowledge when addressing client needs
* Ability to clearly articulate instructions and advice
* Displays keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar
* A strong ability to identify client happiness
* Ability to be frank and honest to keep clients accountable to growth
* Strong leadership and organizational skills.
60% Client Education/Consulting
* Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of video marketing curriculum
* Meet with clients on a regular basis determined by their agreement
* Maintain contact throughout the week with the client to offer assistance
* Review and critique client videos and revisions for best practices
20% Content Production
* Contribute to IMPACT content (i.e. Film School for Marketers, IMPACT Blog)
* Assist with the production of the online course material
20% Pod Contributions
* Meet with the Education pod weekly to discuss client progress
* Contribute to the Education pod to improve the client education experience