To be discussed.
Sittercity has connected parents with the best babysitters for over ten years. Every day, over 3,000 new sitters join our service to provide the best childcare across the United States. As a Freelance Video Editor, you will work closely with the Chime brand within Sittercity. While Sittercity is more established, Chime is in start-up mode. In early 2016, Sittercity launched Chime, a new, on-demand babysitting service that’s now available in NYC, Chicago, Boston and DC.
As a Chime Video Editor, your day-to-day will include editing footage from Chime sitter videos to highlight the personality, childcare experience and passion that parents will view as they are finding the perfect babysitter for their family.
You’re an independent and responsible individual who is eager to learn about our business and work hard. If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you! Be sure to share more about yourself and why you’re the perfect addition to the Chime team and for this role.
This is a freelance work-from-home position using the editor’s own equipment and based around the editor’s available schedule.
What you’ll do
* Cut and conform sitter footage into profile videos, adding graphics and music for additional polish
* Create compelling stories of our sitters, using a thoughtful eye to highlight key moments
* Performs quality control on outgoing deliverables
* Communicate and work closely with our Chime Sitter Community team to improve footage and shoots
What you need to know/have
* Self-motivated and eager to learn
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
* Ability to work 15-25 hours a week
* Passionate about turning raw video footage into a compelling video clip
* This is a work from home position – must own a PC or Mac, video editing software, and have a fast internet connectionClick Here to Apply