Writing, Maths, Education
K12 believes in education for everyone. We provide families an online option for a high-quality, personalized education experience. Students can thrive, find their passion, and learn in an environment that encourages discovery at their own pace. In support of this, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion and diversity where our employees are passionate about serving students and families, treat one another and customers with respect, challenge each other to innovate and always strive to do better. .
The Video Editor facilitates edits to video files to create polished, branded videos for a variety of campaigns and channels, including YouTube, social media, and webinars.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Edit video files for social, YouTube, and webinars
- Incorporate video bumpers, intros, outros, and overlays in accordance with brand guidelines
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in media/visual production or related field of study AND
- Two (2) years of digital media industry experience with strong understanding of video production OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Other Required Qualifications:
- Ability to prioritize/ manage multiple projects simultaneously and handle evolving timelines
- Strong problem-solving and innovation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Competent written and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency.
- Ability to clear required background check
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a home-based position
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Company – K12
Website – https://www.k12.com/