Are you interested in freelancing with a successful and highly regarded industry leader in the Vancouver tech startup space? If so, here’s some good news: we are currently looking for freelancers who can help us with the localization of some of the videos we do on an ongoing basis.
- Making layout adjustments on translated videos to make sure the text is synced well and displayed properly
- Updating the videos per defects reported by a quality team
- Updating Translation Memory based on the linguist defects.
Globalme is a language and technology company; featured for the fourth year in a row in Business in Vancouver’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies in BC. We offer localization services for websites, mobile apps, and software, and provide a full set of services around the development of wearable technologies. In particular, speech data collection, functional testing, usability testing, user trials, semantic analysis and more, in North America and around the world.
- Computer savvy – You have extensive experience with video editing using Premier Pro and After effects
- Good communicator – You have good written and spoken English skills
- Experience with localization is an asset
- Problem solver — you figure out problems that rarely have textbook solutions. “Let me figure this out” is a sentence you use often.
- Clever and fast — you understand things quickly and are not confused about simple things.
- Driven — you’re not someone who needs to be micromanaged and you don’t wait around for problems or quality concerns to hit others’ radars before brainstorming a fix.
Company – Globalme Localization
Website – https://www.globalme.net/Click Here to Apply