Editing, Video Editing, Motion Graphics
TubeScience is looking for a talented Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
This role is a temporary position and remote flexible based in LA or anywhere in the US.
Quick ‘about us’:
We’re a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 4 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America and reach 100-200 million people per day.
Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale. We focus on profitable growth with clients and grow their investment by 80% on average.
What’s atypical about the company:
- We’re fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in ideation phase of new campaigns for multiple clients/projects
- Take creative briefs/rough edits to clear, concise finished videos
- Finalize the graphic layout, appearance, and timing of each ad
- Work with producers, creative strategists, and copywriters to achieve the best version of each story
- Work closely with creative producers to uphold best execution of brand strategies
- Develop visual styles that fit and elevate a brand’s core messaging
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects & Premiere
- 2+ years of experience in video editing, motion graphics, and design
- Experience in TV Advertising and/or TV Promo is a plus
- Having interests outside of editing/ motion graphics, such as producing, directing, shooting, set design, etc. is a plus
- Must provide a link to DEMO REEL
Company – TubeScience
Company – https://www.tubescience.com/Click Here to Apply