Healthcare Consultant, Education & Training, Nutrition
Kettle & Fire is hiring a Nutrition Education Manager to amaze, connect, and educate our customers on the nutritional benefits of our products. This will initially be a part-time role with the opportunity to scale up to full-time in 2-3 months.
You’ll serve as Kettle & Fire’s nutrition expert and work cross-functionally with several teams to create educational resources, trainings, and content. On top of being our customers’ “go-to” nutrition resource, you’ll play a key role in the launch of our healthcare practitioner program and other partnerships.
This role is designed for professional growth. You will be given a great degree of autonomy to help our customers reach their health goals and build our nutrition education program at scale. We expect you to take ownership and do everything in your power to improve how we engage and educate our customers on health and nutrition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work directly with our customer support team to respond to customers’ nutrition related questions in a timely manner.
- Serve as the “go-to” nutrition resource not only for our customers but also for PR and partner related initiatives.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create educational resources and content assets for blog, email, and paid advertising. Work cross-functionally to improve all metrics related to customer retention and satisfaction.
- Oversee and revamp our knowledge base and help center articles.
- Assist in the creation and launch of our health practitioner program where you’ll serve as the “go-to” resource for our practitioner partners.
- Interface with our operations team to collect nutritional and dietary information across our product lines. Develop feedback loops with our head of support in regards to product quality and customer feedback.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics at a minimum. MS in Nutrition or a related field is preferred.
- Registered Dietitian (certified with Commission on Dietetic Registration)
- Loves educating and delighting people. Must have direct experience in customer or client-facing roles.
- Is incredibly passionate about the nutritional and health benefits of bone broth. Interest or experience in nutrition, wellness, food/bev brands is a big plus.
- Strong proficiency in project management and collaborative software tools
- Detail-oriented: Has strong attention to detail to make sure important details do not slip through cracks or derail a project while still maintaining strict deadlines
- Multi-tasker: ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment with projects moving quickly
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly without being overly verbose or talkative. Clearly communicates progress, bottlenecks/issues etc.
- Teamwork – reaches out to coworkers and cooperates with team members
- Flexibility/Adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes well with complexity and change.
- Creativity /Innovation – generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- High standards – exhibits passion and excitement over work. Is not satisfied with mediocre results
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This position is remote
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We cannot take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That is why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
- Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
- Vacation & Holidays: We offer three weeks of paid vacation each calendar year. We have a strict policy that you take minimum of two weeks of vacation per year. Along with vacation, we offer 12 paid holidays each year.
- Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health, dental and vision insurance we can get.
- Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest in getting fresh food locally.
- Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest in a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
- Books: We’ll support your reading habits by covering a book a month.
- Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
- Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? Pottery? We have you covered.
- Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Kettle & Fire products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
Company – Kettle & Fire
Website – https://www.kettleandfire.com/