Video, Editing, Podcast production, Marketing
This is a virtual / 100% remote position (no required travel), with full employee benefits, based in the U.S.**
At Empowered Education, Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA), our mission is to disrupt the U.S. healthcare system and empower people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are building the leading education platform that is helping transform lives by changing how we treat lifestyle diseases. We are a fully remote company with over 250+ employees.
Our company is seeking an experienced Video and Podcast Producer who will focus on professional video and podcast production, editing and streaming. Initially, this will be a 30 hour per week (part time) opportunity, with no foreseeable end date.
- Professional video and podcast production, editing and streaming
- Serve as active producer throughout production, (which includes building note cards for internal talent)
- Understand industry technical aspects and pre/live/onsite/remote/and post production protocols
- Scheduling external talent
- Ensure talent bio sheet and log lines are available minimum of 24 hours in advance of the recording/filming
- Provide creative support and direction to graphic designers, videographers as needed
- Responsible for reviewing program and editing the sound production, including voice, speech inconsistencies, and music
- Help guide the content to an elevated level of accuracy
- Highly creative, organized and able to work independently with little direction
- Provide support to the host and the rest of the team throughout the conceptualization and production process
- Must have demonstrated 2+ years professional video and podcast production, editing and streaming expertise
- Must be able to provide examples of your video and podcast production work
- Success working in a fast-paced, high stakes environment; Act decisively under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Strong positive attitude, analytical aptitude, creativity, intelligence, organizational skills and a self-motivated spirit
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Excellent communication skills.
- Keeps up with developments in web and audio technology and knows how to source and operate sound equipment
Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) is the culmination of Andrea Nakayama’s years in both clinical practice and as an educator. FxNA patients can take classes to empower themselves with nutritional insights, connect with a Functional Nutritionist trained by Andrea for dedicated one-on-one support, and where practitioners of all kinds can share understanding and collectively move the dial forward. We need to change the way healthcare is addressed on a global scale. Andrea Nakayama and her team of Functional Nutritionists have helped thousands of people regain their health, often when no one else could.
Company – Empowered Education
Website – https://www.empowered-edu.com/