Call Center, Customer Service, Data Entry
$10 per hour
About the Position
We handle a high volume of incoming phone calls from motorists. Because we represent the City, accuracy and professionalism are a requirement for all staff that interact with motorists. Your role is to verify that customer service staff performs their job duties correctly.
The other portion of the role is processing e-mails from motorists providing insurance and registration. Agents will verify the accuracy and validity of motorist provided documentation.
· Process a high volume of e-mail
· Resolve tickets in Zendesk
· Validate insurance/registration documents
· Notate records
· Assist phone agents with chat requests
· Other duties as assigned
Available shift is Monday-Thursday. Flexibility to cover additional shifts is a plus.
This is a work at home position however you are always welcome at the DI office in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
90% schedule adherence required
· Excellent oral or written communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of PC hardware and software (Internet Explorer, Word and Excel).
· Basic knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
· Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
· Legally Able to work in the United States
· High school diploma or GED required
· Minimum of two years experience working in a virtual, work at home call center required
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply