Vaccination Program Outreach Specialist
Full Job Description
Employment Type:TemporaryFLSA Status:Non-Exempt (Hourly)Hot Job:NoJob Code:10569State/Territory:
Goldbelt Glacier, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Alaskan Native Corporation Goldbelt Inc. Goldbelt Glacier places an emphasis on medical research and development, behavioral health, and medical and technological support services.
Summary: Goldbelt Glacier Health Services is supporting the Virginia Department of Emergency Management with Vaccination Education and Outreach support targeting vulnerable communities throughout the Commonwealth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct Outreach in local communities to inform community members about benefits of vaccination and provide other vaccination information;
- Assist community members with registration for vaccinations;
- Assist with logistics for recruiting programs, town hall meetings, etc. including staffing registration tables, passing out flyers, etc;
- Work is performed in various settings (community, partnering agencies, etc)
- Both full time and part-time positions (15-25 hours/week for the duration of engagement)
- Will provide on-the-job training.
- Work includes some evenings and weekends
- Must have communications skills and able to clearly articulate information.
- Able to provide reporting information to supervisors.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Bilingual ability encouraged
Company – Goldbelt, Inc.
Website: https://www.goldbelt.com/Click Here to Apply