Communications, Computer & IT, Social Media, Telemarketing
To be discussed.
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Spanish Personalized Internet Assessor in the United States.
What does the job involve?
In this job you will be using your desktop and cell phone to review online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required cell Phone device.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who use Gmail as their main email account and have a Google+ account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smart cell phone device (Android or iPhone) and have a familiarity with Apps on your smartphone and also with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines. You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific cell phone device (Android 4.1 or higher or an iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
* You must be fluent in both written and verbal English and Spanish
* You must be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
* You must have access to and use of your own cell phone (Android V4.1 or higher OR iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
* All task types require you to use both your desktop/laptop and specific smart cell phone
* Gmail must be your primary email account
* Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
* You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
* Experience in use smartphone apps and web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
* Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expenseClick Here to Apply