Pay: Pay: $16.00 per hour
Full Job Description
With over 20 years of experience and a track record of incredible student outcomes, iD Tech’s STEAM education programs inspire the next generation of programmers, app developers, video game designers, animators, engineers, filmmakers, photographers, and more. Courses are led by tech-savvy staff in a fun, energetic, and experiential learning environment, both online and in-person. In addition to providing engaging and age-appropriate activities, our STEAM programs are loaded with original, real-world curriculum and professional software. With personalized, hands-on instruction for all skill levels and small class sizes, we anticipate our students will become the world’s next creators of innovative technology! iD Tech is committed to cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion—one that values diversity and is encouraging of unique perspectives.
An iD Tech Online Tutor is responsible for representing iD Tech’s engaging, skill-building, and inspirational educational experience in an online format. This includes fostering a safe environment where students can express themselves freely, ask questions, and receive valuable feedback. Online Tutors are responsible for implementing curriculum and tailoring instruction to the goals and interests of individual students. iD Tech is committed to cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion — one that values diversity and is encouraging of unique perspectives.
Essential duties include:
– Conducting online sessions via video conference
– Reviewing curriculum or preparing a lesson plan
– Delivering high-quality, individualized instruction
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
– Must possess expertise in multiple areas of technology that pertain to iD Tech’s offerings.
– College-educated, pursuing or already holding a degree in computer science or related field of study.
– Must have a good “stage-presence” on camera and be able to engage students remotely in conversation.
– A background in tutoring kids and teens is highly desirable.
Here are a few awesome side effects of working with iD Tech:
– Work from the comfort of home (or school)! Candidates must have a quiet place to teach, reliable internet connection, and their own computer.
– Work a part-time schedule, up to 30 hours per week! The number of hours depends on your availability and client demand.
– Pay starts $16 per hour!
not to mention…
– Your students will look up to you as the coolest person they’ve ever met.
– You will add leadership and teaching experience to your resume.
– You will get exposure to cutting-edge technology
– You will have the opportunity to network with other instructors and parents
– Did we mention changing young lives through tech?
iD Tech is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply at: https://rebrand.ly/googleforms06c34
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Fully Remote
Company – iD Tech
Website: https://www.iDTech.com/Click Here to Apply