To be discussed.
This role is responsible for providing a variety of routine patient care activities and support services including general clerical and receptionist duties under the supervision of a nurse. Assists nurse, physicians, patients, and families as needed.
* High school diploma or GED. BLS preferred.
* Previous experience in patient care setting preferred. Computer experience preferred.
* Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
* Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
* Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
* Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
* Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
* Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply