Travel Agent, Leaders , Work from Home, Call Monitoring
To be discussed.
Our Travel Specialists will utilize cutting edge technology to optimize the corporate travel experience for Travel Leaders Corporate customers. This is a work from home position and Agents will work in a fast paced, customer oriented, team environment as we continue to keep a future focused approach to servicing traveler needs.
The Travel Leaders Corporate team is committed to providing outstanding support to our team members to ensure a continued growth opportunities, and access to extraordinary tools and technology. Our corporate culture encourages leaders at all levels to think independently, make decisions autonomously, and inspire passion in all aspects of our work.
The Travel Specialist will focus on creating a unique and personalize service environment for Travel Leaders Corporate clients. The candidate will be a part of a highly skilled team of forward thinking travel specialists, who are committed to embracing the “Departure from the Ordinary” philosophy. The candidate can expect to Service corporate travel requests using next generation one to one communication technology. The Relay service platform will allow our customers to access support from Travel Leaders, or vice versa when they are at work, home or on the go.
* Delivery extraordinary customer service to all travel leaders clients.
– Greet all clients with enthusiasm when interfacing through all communication channels. (1 to 1 communication technology, email, or telephonic).
– Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the interaction
– Maintain composure while dealing with challenging travel disruptions on behalf of travelers.
– Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner.
* Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
– Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
– Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
* Maintain goal expectations in the following areas:
– Productivity – measured by closed actions per day.
– Quality – minimal customer service issues.
– Customer experience – measured through chat and call monitoring.
* Schedule Flexibility – This team of agents will eventually support a 24×7 environment. Evening/Night
shifts may be required
* 3-5 years’ travel selling experience with air/hotel/car booking- preferably with corporate travel.
* 3-5+ years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
* Working knowledge of instant messaging platforms in the customer service arena
* Experience working online queue process a plus
* Experience in US and international travel bookings and process
* Experience in WorldSpan and or Sabre GDS including GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements and pricing-
a GDS assessment will be issued that must be passed.
* Experienced handling of multiple accounts
* Typing speed of at least 45 WPM
* High degree of technical aptitude
* Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
* Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
* Demonstrates exceptional team work
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply