Full Job Description
Our company is looking for highly motivated home-based agents to join us in creating magical vacation memories for our clients! We specialize in Disney destinations, Universal Orlando Resorts™, and cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Princess, and Norwegian. This also includes group travel, excursions, cruises, weekend getaways, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthday parties, wedding celebrations and more. Our agents hold a high standard of tailoring a vacation to our clients specifications, needs & vision while providing world class service.
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience traveling to and knowledge of Disney destinations, Universal Orlando Resorts™, and the cruise lines (Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Princess) is a plus
- Social media experience using a variety of platforms
- One Year of Sales experience
- A great communicator with colleagues, clients and vendors
- A drive to learn and keep up with the most current travel guidelines
- Access to a home office with a computer, printer/fax/scanner, high speed internet and a smartphone
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens
Qualities of a Good Candidate:
- Organized with excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer Confidence
- Problem Solution Oriented
- Detail Oriented & able to see the big picture
- Great personal time and task management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to handle to complex bookings
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
What we offer:
- A flexible work environment – Every agent works from home and chooses their own hours. This can be a full or part-time job; you arrange your schedule.
- Generous Commission – We offer a generous commission split with the ability to earn higher commissions as you meet set sales tiers!
- Team Support – As a colleague you will be part of a supportive team. We work together and are available to answer your questions that come up on the products that are sold.
~Resume not required but preferred.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
Due to COVID-19 our travel consultants will be working remote until further notice.
Company – Pegasus TravelClick Here to Apply