Worldwide101 is a market leader helping drive the success of growing small and medium-size businesses with Executive Assistance, Marketing support, Project Management and more—all offered on a remote basis. We are searching for experienced applicants who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service. We are actively seeking candidates from the United States. All positions are part-time employee positions with benefits.
This is a rewarding and exciting long term opportunity to work alongside senior level executives and successful business owners as they grow their business and make a greater difference in the world.
A typical business owner or senior executive needs support with:
* Maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
* Organizing travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
* Maximising the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents;
collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
* Email management.
* Creating PowerPoint presentations.
* Conducting research on various topics.
* Providing customer/supplier support.
* Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 7 years experience in a role related to administration and executive assistance.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Knowledge of online tools and software.
* Ability to learn new tools quickly.
* Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
* Highly organized.
* A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
* Flexible hours
* Competitive pay (starting at $20 an hour)
* 100% remote (work from home)
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Paid parental leave
* Ongoing technical, onboarding, and account management support
* Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
* A fun and collaborative virtual team environment
* A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
* An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
* Fun company swag
Worldwide101 is currently hiring in the following 15 States:
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New York
* North Carolina