Transcription, Legal Transcription
To be discussed.
Independent Contractor Transcriptionists transcribe verbatim recorded audio interviews between insurance adjusters and their clients regarding property and casualty claims. Work is done independently and must satisfy minimum quality scores and weekly production amounts. All work is done remotely at Independent Contractor’s work location.
* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Accuracy – Ability to transcribe verbatim with 98% or higher accuracy.
* Formatting – Ability to learn and adhere to Allegis transcript formatting standards.
* Experience – Minimum 2 years’ transcription experience.
Ideal Candidates will have:
* Experience with strict verbatim transcription
* Experience with insurance and/or legal transcription
* Ability to produce an average of 100+ transcript pages within 8-10 hours
* Minimum 75 WPM
* Transcribe in adherence to Allegis formatting standards.
* Ensure all transcripts meet or surpass 98% accuracy.
* Provide responsive and proactive communication with office team.
* Submit completed jobs before or by the file due date/time.
* Work in accordance to established weekly production target amounts.
* Available to work with office team during business hours for onboarding/training/QA process.
* All work must be conducted by transcriptionists based within the United States.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply