Examworks is growing at a rapid pace, and we are adding a Part-Time REMOTE Transcription Management Technician to our team based out of our Madison, Wisconsin office. Have you ever wanted to work with a great team from the comfort of your own home? We are considering candidates NATIONWIDE to join our team and we want you to apply! Candidates who are successful in this role are highly motivated team players who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Transcription Management Technician is responsible for listening to and processing dictation files to transcription. This position is responsible for checking in, assigning and reviewing transcription as well as, and most importantly, finalizing reports and sending to customer. We are looking with someone who has strong editing skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers’ compensation insurance coverages.
This role is a part-time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gathers and organize physician dictations for processing, prioritizing as necessary.
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment is required.
- Responsible for sorting and maintaining physician dictations from the exam until it enters Quality Assurance.
- Processing and assigning the dictation file to the appropriate transcription service, prioritizing as necessary to meet client expectations of timeliness.
- Follow up with the appropriate transcription service to meet production and client deadlines.
- Work with spreadsheets to manage dictations queues effectively.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required.
- Promotes effective and efficient utilization of clinical resources and supplies.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of one year related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office or with medical transcription preferred.
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, headphones, and telephone
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet.
- Must have a full understanding of HIPPA regulations and compliance.
- Must be a qualified typist with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment.
Company – ExamWorks Clinical Solutions