Education & Training
We are seeking Transcript Evaluators to evaluate the academic credentials for students applying to enroll in the MBA and Executive MBA programs of Quantic School of Business and Technology. These are contract-based positions. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
- Evaluate submitted transcripts to determine degree equivalence using a variety of educational resources including databases and online research.
- Provide detailed summaries in support of each evaluation.
- Research new institutions for accreditation and make recommendations regarding degree equivalence.
- Work with the Academic Affairs Lead to maintain comprehensive student records.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in international credential evaluation, transcript evaluation, international admissions, and file review.
- Research and analytic skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Independent worker who can meet deadlines in a remote work environment.
- Ability to work and use Computers, Microsoft Office, G Suite, and other softwares if needed.
- Experience evaluating international credentials and transcripts in priority regions, i.e. Latin America, France, Germany, and Eastern Europe.
- Language proficiency in relevant region/s of expertise.
Pedago is a rapidly expanding online education company whose mission is to democratize education by making it easy to learn anything, anywhere.
This is a contract position, and may be based anywhere within the United States.
Pedago supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Company – Pedago, LLC
Website – https://pedago.com/