Education & Training, Human Services, Nonprofit & Philanthropy, Youth & Children
To be discussed.
The Training Coordinator – GROW NJ Kids Technical Assistance is responsible for the development and delivery of professional development for early childhood educators statewide. This individual is responsible for the development of trainings in a variety of areas including but not limited to home visitation, mandated reporting, and family engagement. Additionally, this individual will lead efforts to deliver both online and in-person trainings and maintain records of all training provided. The Training Coordinator will work extensively to collaborate with Grow NJ Kids partners to ensure the professional development needs of child care centers and family-childcare providers are met. Anticipated outcomes include positively impacting the quality of early childhood programs resulting in more effective staff, an increase in parental involvement, and ultimately improved childhood outcomes.
* Coordinate the development of trainings in multiple areas including but not limited to home visitation, mandated reporting, and family engagement.
* Coordinate online and in-person trainings statewide.
* Maintain records of all training provided including attendance and evaluation.
* Support the development and delivery of quarterly webinars offered to early childhood educators statewide on topics related to the Grow NJ Kids Center and Family Childcare Standards.
* Support the ongoing professional development of the Grow NJ Kids TA team by facilitating learning groups and/or online trainings.
* Support GNJK TA Center deliverables such as networking meetings and peer learning communities.
* Coordinate webinar registration, facilitation, editing and archiving. Work with consultants and presenters .to plan webinars and coordinate logistics.
* Monitor levels of service and report monthly and quarterly data.
* Represent the program both outside and inside the agency.
* Fulfill other duties as assigned.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood education, Social Work, (or related field) and 5+ years’ experience providing professional development to other adults.
* Experience with early childcare and education, children and families is required.
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
* Position is Part-Time (21 hours per week).
* Travel throughout the state of New Jersey will be necessary.
* Hours may need to be flexible to allow for evening and weekend work, in training, site visits or related activities.Click Here to Apply