Pay: $20 an hour
Nylie Tour Guide — MIT
Are you a currently enrolled undergraduate student at MIT? Would you like the opportunity to share your MIT experiences with prospective students from all over the world?
We are LiveCampusTours by Nylie, a startup that facilitates live, 1:1 tours of college campuses for prospective students who cannot physically travel to campus. Our tours are led by current undergraduate students who are excited to show off their school and personalize the tour according to the prospective students’ interests and questions.
We are currently at over 30 US universities and are looking to grow our team of guides. This is a fully remote and flexible position, perfect for college students with busy schedules to work around. By applying to be a guide, you can:
- Make $20 per tour
- Choose your own hours and schedule
- Boost your resume
- Refine your communication skills
- Be a helpful resource for students who couldn’t otherwise visit your school
- Help bridge the gap in college success for underrepresented students
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at MIT
- Enthusiastic and informed about your school
- Own a mobile device that will allow you to give virtual tours to prospective students
We hope you’ll join our community of engaged college undergraduates with a passion to help prospective students! To learn more about our company and mission, check out our website (livecampustours.com) or our social media (@livecampustours).
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
We require that all guides follow their college/university’s as well as state and local guidelines for COVID-19. This may include wearing masks, limiting contact with other students, staying out of campus buildings, etc.
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Yes, always
Company – Live Campus Tours