Editing, Proofreading, Online Content
In this role, you will join a team responsible for developing the strategy and implementing interactive online content for product Web pages, SEO, social selling platforms and revenue marketing campaigns. This position will report directly to the Sr. Global Revenue Marketing Leader.
Hours: Position will be 10-15 hours per wee
- Work closely with content creators and designers to ensure all our content meets the highest standard of quality and accuracy. Content includes infographics, articles, guides, checklists, eBooks, white papers, webcasts, video outline/talking points, emails, landing pages and banner ads.
- Ensure digital content adheres to online editorial standards, brand guidelines and legal requirements.
- Proofread content to ensure narrative consistency, voice and tone as well as accuracy for error-free publishing.
- Verify the accuracy of content by fact-checking against internal claims and third-party sources.
- Work against tight deadlines to deliver final content on time.
- BS or BA in English, journalism or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a proofreader, preferably in a B2B environment with strong examples of previous work
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Solid time-management skills
- A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
- Deep understanding of language styles in different geographical markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
Company – Planet Interactive