Writing, Technical Writing
To be discussed.
We have an urgent need for an iOS or Android developer who is able to write test cases. The developer will need to understand the code used in the documentation for the SDK and be able to write 14-21 test cases for the registration functionality indicated in the SDK. We anticipate that the developer would need to reference the source code, tweak the code, re-run the code, and write test cases to validate.
Location: Remote, anywhere in the United States
Duration: 1-2 weeks
Hours: 20-30 per week
* Strong Object-Oriented programming skills.
* Experience writing effective, easily understood test cases for software development environments
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* iOS development using Objective-C/Swift (iOS).
* Android development using Java
* Knowledge of the iOS and Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
* Understanding of mobile UX standards and practices.
* Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with management, other engineers, and internal and external customers.
* Problem solving skills.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
* Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
* Ability to learn quickly and meet high expectations.
* Customer focused with excellent follow through on commitments..
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
Working experience as a software engineer will be considered in place of a degree.
A minimum of 3 years experience writing test cases or working on software development environments.Click Here to Apply